Post Bsc Distance Education
M. Sc. Nursing – Master’s of Science in Nursing BSc Nursing – Bachelor of Science Nursing GNM – General Nursing and Midwifery
We help candidate to get admission in right place without any Donation. Apart from this, we are engaged in immediate employment for experienced Nurses in reputed Hospital at major cities and towns across India with higher Salary as staff Nurses.
Eligibility for post bsc nursing
Be a registered nurses
Have working knowledge of English.
Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
Have a good personal and professional record.
FOR DISTANCE MODE ADMISSION FOR NURSING MEANS YOU GO FOR IGOU,THEY PROVED THIS COURSES AS DISTANCE,IRREGULAR AND CORRESPONDEANCE MODE .
POST BSC NURSING (3YEAR)
M.Sc. IN NURSING Eligibility:
- 1. Passed in BSc Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Post Certificate BSc Nursing of RGUHS or any other University accepted as equivalent by RGUHS and must have obtained a minimum of not less than 55% aggregate marks. In respect of candidates belonging to SC and ST, the aggregate marks obtained be not less than 50% instead of 55% as above.
- 2. Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nursing or minimum of one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree or Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing, in a hospital or in Nursing Educational Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- 3. Registered in any State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- 4. Candidates should produce Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka. (This applies to only the candidates who have passed from other universities).
- 5. Candidate shall be medically fit.
- 6. Age limit for General Category, it is 48 years and for SC/ST candidates is 50 years at the time of admission.
- Two academic years from the date of commencement of the program. Terms and vacations shall be as notified by the university from time to time.
Speciality Areas: 1. Medical-Surgical Nursing – 5 seats
2. Pediatric Nursing – 5 seats
3. Community Health Nursing – 5 seats
4. Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing – 5 seats
5. Psychiatric Nursing – 5 seats