Post bsc nursing fees & Eligibility
1. GNM PASSESD WITH 40% MARKS
2. REGISTERED IN A STATE NURSING COUNCIL
3. AGE BETWEEN 20-48.
UPGARD YOUR DEGREE FROM GNM TO PC BSC NURSING
- You should hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
- Be a Registered nurse in any State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Be medically fit.
- Have good personal and professional record
- AGE-No Candidate who is above 48 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission shall be eligible.
Two academic years from the date of commencement of the program. Terms and vacations shall be as notified by the university from time to time.
Note: The Candidate should have minimum 80% attendance in theory and 100% attendance in practical in each subject to appear for the University examination.
M.Sc. IN NURSING
- Passed in BSc Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Post Certificate BSc Nursing of RGUHS or any other University accepted as equivalent by RGUHS and must have obtained a minimum of not less than 55% aggregate marks. In respect of candidates belonging to SC and ST, the aggregate marks obtained be not less than 50% instead of 55% as above.
- Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) or minimum of one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree or Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing, in a hospital or in Nursing Educational Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered in any State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Candidates should produce Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka. (This applies to only the candidates who have passed from other universities).
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Age limit for General Category, it is 48 years and for SC/ST candidates is 50 years at the time of admission.
- Two academic years from the date of commencement of the program. Terms and vacations shall be as notified by the university from time to time.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing , Pediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing , Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing